PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 - Punjab Police
The Punjab Public Utilities Commission, PPSC, announced vacant Sub Inspector positions (Service Fee and Regular Base) in the Punjab Police Department in the latest announcement No 29/2020. PPSC is a government organization to recruit the best candidates for all government departments in Punjab. You'll get the PPSC Sub Inspector Curriculum, Challan Form, and documents below. Read the full page and understand the full advertisement and application procedure.
Important dates to remember
Announcement Date Oct 22, 2020
Last application date November 12, 2020
PPSC 2020 Sub Inspector Jobs Details - Punjab Police
SUB-INSPECTOR SERVICE Quota (BPS-14) - 85 seats
Eligibility criteria for SUB INSPECTOR (BPS-14) Open merit
The following requirements (educational and physical) necessary to run as a Sub-inspector in the open merit category.
- Graduated (2nd Div.) From recognized University.
- Height for men 5 '7 "(170.18 cm)
- Height for 5'2 "(157.48 cm) women
- Chest for men 33 "-34½"
- Visual standards: distance vision: 6/9 inches in the eye with or without glasses, and near vision not less than J-1 for men and women
- The age limit is 20 to 25 years (men and women)
Eligibility criteria for the SUB INSPECTOR service Quota (BPS-14)
The following requirements are necessary to request the Deputy Inspector in Service Fee.
- Graduated from a recognized University
- 3-year service as Head constable Police or Assistant sub Inspector in the functional unit.
- Only the Head constable police and Assis sub-inspector recruited into the district police on a permanent basis (either in districts or in transfer or delegation borrowing units/organizations) are eligible to run against the position of their interested regions.
- In the case of District Police employees who work in other Units by Delegation or by Loan, they will be asked to present Delegation / Loan orders at the time of the Interview.
- The Certificate of Service must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the Region in question.
- The age limit is 23 to 35 (men and women)
How to Apply for Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 PPSC - Punjab Police
Follow these steps to apply for PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2020, Latest Announcement # 29/2020
Step 01 Download the PPSC Challan form: https://www.parhopak.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/PPSC-challan-form.pdf
Step 02600 / -PKR Challan Fee
Step 03 Deposit the Challan fee at any NBP branch
Step 04 Apply online through www.ppsc.gov.pk