1) Heat in thermal system is analogous to __________ in electrical energy.
b. potential difference
2) What is the formula for thermal capacitance?
a. (Change in heat stored) / (Change in heat transfer rate)
b. (Change in heat stored) / (Change in thermal resistance)
c. (Change in heat stored) / (Change in temperature)
3) When the output is bounded for bounded inputs, then the system is said to be_______.
4) Which of the following is/are the Continuous Control Mode/s used in control systems?
a. On-Off Control
b. Integral Control
c. Proportional Control
d. All of the above
5) On-off Control is also called as ________.
a. one position control
b. two position control
c. four position control
d. half position control
6) The controller characteristics for on-off controller follow _________.
a. only one curve
b. two curves
c. four curves
7) The characteristic that provides an output with respect to the relation with the input is called as ___________
a. calibration of a system
b. response of a system
c. characteristic relation of a system
d. instrumentation of a system
8) The study of relationship between the input and output, when the input is invariant with respect to time is called as_____
a. static characteristics of instruments
b. dynamic characteristics of instruments
c. variable characteristics of instruments
d. none of the above
9) The process of establishment of a relationship between the input to the instrument and output from the instrument is called as_____
a. static sensitivity
b. static characterization
c. static accuracy
d. static calibration
10) ________ is the curve plotted between input and output by giving known inputs to an instrument and obtaining corresponding outputs.
a. characteristic curve
b. accuracy curve
c. calibration curve
d. sensitivity curve