1) The Banking Ombudsman Scheme was introduced under which of the following acts?
a. Banking Regulation Act, 1935
b. Banking Regulation Act , 1949
c. Banking Regulation Act, 1985
d. None of The Above
2) What was the motive to bring the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 into being?
a. to provide for the regulation and supervision of payment systems
b. to designate RBI as the authority
c. matters connected therewith or incidental thereto
d. All of the above
3) What is a “Payment Obligation”?
a. ontractual obligations of bank to pay an amount owed to another bank
b. contractual obligations of a Person to pay an amount owed to another
c. obligations of a Person to pay an amount distributed in a group
d. none of the above
4) RTGS stands for which of the following?
a. Real Time Gross Settlement
b. Real type General scheme
c. Real Type gross settlement system
d. Real time Gross system
5) Under Liberalised Remittance Scheme, PAN card need not be insisted upon for remittance made towards permissible current account transactions up to how much amount?
a. USD 25,000
b. USD 20,000
c. USD 15,000
d. USD 10,000
6) Which of the following bank has launched ‘mVisa’ – a mobile-based payments solution?
b. ICICI Bank
c. HSBC Bank
d. Canara Bank
7) An EEFC account can be held only in the form of which of the following?
a. Savings Bank Account
b. Deposit Account
c. Current Account
d. None of the Above
8) Which of the following is not true about Unified Payments Interface (UPI)?
a. UPI is an instant payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
b. Through UPI, all payments are instant and takes place in banking hours.
c. Under UPI person will have a single identity and password for using multiple bank accounts.
d. UPI is based on the Immediate Payment Services (IMPS) infrastructure.
9) How many Scheduled Commercial Banks are there in India?
10) Which among the following surveys is not conducted by Reserve Bank of India?
a. Consumer Confidence Survey (CCS)
b. Inflation Expectations Survey of Households (IESH)
c. Survey of Professional Forecasters on Macroeconomic Indicators
d. Annual Survey of Industries