1) Which of the following is/are not included in FOREX?
1: Foreign currency assets held by the RBI
2: Gold holdings of the RBI
4: Reserve position in the IMF
Select the correct answer:
2) What is the frequency of publishing of the report on management od FOREX Exchange Reserves (FER) by RBI?
d. Half year
3) Which of the following is the biggest contributor of foreign exchange reserve of India?
a. Foreign Currency assets
c. Reserve tranche with IMF
d. Special Drawing Rights
4) What is OTP in credit card transaction?
a. Odd Transaction Password
b. Owner is Trading Pass code
c. One Time Password
d. One Time Pincode
5) Which among the following is correct?
a. EFTPOS – Online Debit or PIN debit
b. Offline Debit – Signature Debit
c. Electronic Purse Card System – Electronic Debit Dealings
d. All of The Above
6) Credit Card is an essential component of which of the following?
a. Electronic Commerce
b. Internet Commerce
c. Both 1 and 2
d. None of The Above
7) ATMs cards are issued to a person who maintains which of the following accounts with the bank ?
a. saving bank accounts
b. Current accounts
c. term deposits
d. either 1 or 2
8) Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched in which year?
9) In Negotiable Instruments Act, the Cheque is covered under which section?
a. Section 4
b. Section 5
c. Section 6
d. Section 13
10) Which are the banks covered under the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006?
a. Scheduled Commercial Banks
b. Regional Rural Banks
c. Scheduled Primary Co-operative Banks
d. All of these