Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Jobs 2020
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) has announced a new job. in Islamabad. Latest Jobs in Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) jobs 2020. Today Latest Government/private Jobs in Pakistan. Moreover, Pakistan Petroleum Limited is a Pakistani state-owned multinational petroleum company. Furthermore, it was incorporated on 5 June 1950 when it inherited the assets and liabilities of the Burmah Oil Company Ltd. However, it is a well-reputed company working in Pakistan. Therefore, it is a great opportunity for job seekers to get a job and make their future bright.
Thus, it is inviting applications for filling up its vacant position from the dynamic, energetic, competent, and suitable candidates. Therefore, the candidates having requisite qualification and experience may apply for the following post;
Position Tittle / Name
- Technician Process (Shift)
- Firstly, a three-year diploma in Associate Engineering in Chemical/mechanical or petroleum technology from the Board of Technical Education.
- Secondly, at least three years of relevant experience excluding apprenticeship.
- Thirdly, Candidates must have experience with E&P Sector or refinery.
Also, visit for more jobs in the Ministry of Health Services
How to apply for the posts in Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL)
- Firstly, the candidates must possess the requisite qualifications as well as the required qualifications.
- Secondly, interested may visit the website for details and apply online https://www.ppl.com.pk/ on or before September 16, 2020
- Intending candidates may submit applications on or before 16.09.2020. Further, the advertisement issued today. Furthermore, the company will not entertain late applications.
- More so, the PPL Company will not grant/allow any daily and traveling allowances for appearing in the test or the interview.
- Initially, the PPL Company will make the appointments the appointments on the basis of the contract. However, it will further extend the jobs on the basis of satisfactory performance by the official/officer.
- Moreover, the candidates must bring the entire relevant educational testimonial, etc. at the time of the interview.
- Further, the candidates who are already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Furthermore, the Company/institute has the right to withdraw the advertisement at any time. More so, it may also increase or decrease the number of vacant positions at any time before the test/interview without
- assigning any reason.
- The company/institution will make appointments/selection on the basis of qualification and relevant experience.