Jobs in Office of the Senior Civil Judge October 2020
Today Process Servers Jobs in Office of the Senior Civil Judge Malakand are available. Moreover, the latest jobs in the courts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. More so, October jobs in the Office of District & Sessions Court, Malakand.
Nevertheless, the administration of the Office of the Senior Civil Judge is willing to hire energetic, dynamic, and robust professions for its vacant positions. Hence, the candidates having requisite qualifications may apply for the following post.
Post title: –
Process Server BS-05
Naib Qasid BS-03
Note; Candidates may see the advertisement below for further detail about qualification as well as experience and age limit etc.
Also, see more jobs in Pakistan
How to apply for Process Servers Jobs in Office of the Senior Civil Judge Malakand
- Firstly, the candidates must have requisite documents, qualifications as well as experience.
- Secondly, the candidates having domicile of District Malakand may send applications along with all necessary documents i.e. Academic degrees, certificates, relevant experience certificates, domicile, character certificate for the respectable citizens, and copy of I.D Card on the address i.e. Senior Civil Judge (Admn) Malakan at Batkhela.
- Thirdly, the late date is to apply is November 05, 2020
General Terms and Conditions for Jobs in Office of the Senior Civil Judge
- Firstly, applications must reach before 05.11.2020 upon the given address positively. Further, the District Judiciary will not entertain late and incomplete applications.
- Secondly, applicants must write the name of Post on the headnote of email/application / CV / Resume.
- Thirdly, the District Judiciary will not grant traveling / daily allowance to the candidates for test and interview.
- Initially, appointments will be on the basis of the contract. However, the same is extendable on account of satisfactory performance.
- Candidates are required to bring all original documents at the time of the test and interview.
- Moreover, the date of the test & interview is 21.11.2020 at 08:30 on the premises of Courts. Further, the department will not issue a call letter for tests and interviews.