Jobs in Army Public School & College Jhelum Cantt October, 2020
Jobs in Army Public School & College Jhelum Cantt October 2020
Latest today fresh and new Jobs in Army Public School & College Jhelum Cantt have been announced. The latest news October 2020 Jobs in APS&C Jhelum Cantt are available. Further, the Army Public School & College is a well-known institute that provides quality education. Moreover, APS&C works under the administration of the Pakistan Army.
However, the management of Army Public School Jhelum is looking to induct bright and energetic and suitable individuals for its vacant positions. Therefore, the candidates may apply for the following positions;
Criteria / Qualification
- Firstly, MA / M.Sc, M.Ed / M.Phil
- Secondly, minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant qualification
- Also, the age limit should be in between 35 to 60 years.
How to apply for the Jobs in Army Public School & College Jhelum Cantt
- Firstly, the qualification, as well as experience, should complete in all respects. However, the department will not accept the applications of candidates who do not fulfill the basic requirements for the vacant posts.
- Secondly, the interested can submit a complete CV along with an attested copy of CNIC, Degree / Transcript & Experience Certificate, and two passport size photos on the address i.e. Army Public School & College (APS&SC) Boys Campus Jhelum Cantt Phone # 0334-5501284
- Thirdly, the applications should reach before October 20, 2020, positively.
General Provisos/terms and conditions.
- Firstly, it is necessary for the candidates to submit applications in time as well as complete in all aspects. Further, the APS&C will not late and incomplete applications.
- Secondly, the APS&C will make all the appointments purely on merit.
- Furthermore, the candidates already in govt. service should apply through proper channel. The APS&C shall check the same at the time of the interview.
- All the candidates must bring all the documents at the time of the interview.
- Also, the appointments will be made on the basis of scores of test/interview as well as educational qualifications and experience.
- Moreover, the APS&C will not grant TA/DA allowance for tests and interviews.
- More so, the APS&C reserves the right of increasing or decreasing the number of vacancies. Also, it may also have the right to withdraw/cancel the instant advertisement at any time without assigning any reason.