FWO Rawalpindi Jobs September 2020
FWO Frontier Works Organization has announced new jobs in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Moreover, it is a well-reputed organization. More so, it is working under the Pakistan Army. Hence, it is one of the best departments in Pakistan.
However, FWO Rawalpindi wants to hire dynamic, energetic, and highly qualified individuals for its vacant positions. Therefore, willing candidates may apply for the following posts;
Posts Title / Name
1. Chief finance officer (CFO)
Qualification; CA, ACCA, ACMA
Experience; Minimum 8-10 year relevant experience
- Firstly, review financial statements of the project & prepare an executive summary for Senior management
- Secondly, Perform pre/ post-audit of all transactions related to project
- Thirdly, review all tax-related matters of project
- Also, advise/ evaluate revenue projection in coordination with a respective project against milestones
- Moreover, advise/ project on SECP relevant compliance on financial matters
- Furthermore, advise/regulate audit committees of project
- Consolidate financial review report of project/ SPVCs for review of senior management
2. Company Secretary
Experience; Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience
- Firstly, to conduct all Board meetings (producing agendas, taking, minutes, conveying decisions, etc).
- Secondly, handing correspondence before and after meetings.
- Thirdly, to provide support to the committee and working parties such as the Board of Directors, etc
- Fourthly, implement a procedural/ administrative system.
- Also, dealing with all legal affairs/ contracts.
- Moreover, Ensure policies are kept current, approved and company members are aware of their implications.
- Furthermore, dealing with company/ staff insurance policies.
- Besides, managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/ customers.
3. Manager (MSA)/ Business Development
Qualification; MBA (Marketing)
Experience; Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience
- Firstly, daily visit and monitoring of all Motorway Service Areas
- Secondly, preparation and execution of the Marketing/ Business plan.
- Thirdly, devise, and use fruitful business development strategies.
- Also, Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Moreover, finalize selling details of orders and deliveries.
- Furthermore, foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of clients.
- Also, perform risk management for contracts and agreements.
4. Job Title; Dy managers (MSA)
Qualifications; MBA Preferably Marketing
Experience; Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Firstly, monitoring & evolution of all the activities at Motorway Service Areas
- Secondly, close monitoring of the price and quality of all the commodities at different service areas.
- Thirdly, Ensure safety
- Also, the provision of basic facilities and services to the commuters.
- Moreover, maintenance of all service areas.
- Close liaison with all the licensees.
How to apply for the jobs in FWO Rawalpindi
Interested candidates may apply online before September 21, 2020, on https://www.fwo.com.pk/
General Provisos of FWO Rawalpindi:
- No TA/DA is admissible
- FWO will make appointments on merit.
See further information on https://www.fwo.com.pk/